Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bbye 2009, Welcome 2010

So here sitting in the dying moments of 2009, instead of being in a wild party, with a glass of Vodka in my hand and dancing like crazy as anticipated, I am sitting by the PC at home in Ankleshwar blogging...
2009 was quite an eventfull year in my life, from almost finishing off my MS at UCSD, to coming twice to India (both times unplanned), to having some mile stones in life, to going through all this arranged marriage process in top gear, to meeting some real good people, to losing some real good ones. The year in the end went much better / grander than I expected it to. Looking back, I think I could have done somethings differently, may studied a bit harder and got some better grades at UCSD, to maybe having some more fun in the beginning of the year, but in the end like the Linkin Park song goes, It doesnt even matter.....
2010 should be one of the most important years of my life. This year hopefully should give that final direction to my career and thus my life, depending on where I get in for my PhD to the topic I do my PhD on, this year sure will be a turning point of my life, and personally I hope it turns out as well also.
I just heard some fireworks in the background, so its 2010 now. I had the countdown moment blogging...... So cheers to a better year for me and everyone around !!
Happy 2010 !!!!

No comments: