Thursday, February 19, 2009

High in Class !!

Guess what Friends, I did something totally crazy today !!

We had this research mixer social event today in school, something I helped arranging !! Well nothing remarkable in it, other than that I bunked one of my classes to volunteer for it, and I had 4 Beers (Red Trolley) in it, and then I attended another class of mine !! Turbulence - supposedly one of the toughest ones I am gonna take for my MS !!

So how was the result, well first I felt great bunking the fluids one of mine, and then with 4 beers attending the Turbulence one was quite a good experience. It didnt make much of a difference though, I understood only as much as I do on any normal days !!! So one thing I got from it today was that I can go Drunk to a class !!! Lol !!

I know this post sounds a bit crazier than what you all expect from me, but guess what I had another Beer after that, and I am posting this Blog from a Class lecture which I do attend as a TA !!! This is surely one of the Craziest thing I have done lately !!

No comments: