Monday, February 25, 2008

Death !!!

Sorry coz am using a really profound word as my subject today.... I am feeling quite low today, just got the news one of my close family friends Son expired, of a freak accident. This guy was just 20, young and budding. Someone every parent would be proud of, almost like a brother to me.... and now here it is, he is no more. May his soul rest in peace...

Death, how many times have we all thought abt this. I dont know abt others, but atleast I sure can say that have thought atleast some hundreds of time abt this. What happens to a person when He / She dies. Is is like going to sleep, but I always know the fact that I will be getting up in few hours once I go to sleep. How will it be when I am on my deathbed and I know I will never be getting up, atleast in this form. How I would like to know what happens when one dies, when I am living. Science in spite of all its advancements, somehow has always failed to discover this feeling, and its a mystery ever since the advent of mankind.

One thing which gives me some hope against this despair is the chance to live my life. I spend everyday of my life planning to make my life worthwhile. Some where I have a dream, a dream to live beyond my stipulated life, some thing to make me immortal. I want to perform some action in my life, which will make me IMMORTAL. Something after which people would remember me and my works, something which will make my Descendents really proud of myself. But then that means I still have loads to do, which brings me to my Fav peice of Poetry. As Robert Frost pens it "The Woods are Lovely, Dark & Deep; but I have Promises to Keep. And Miles to Go Before I Sleep & Miles to Go Before I Sleep"

So Adios for now, and may my Bro's Soul Rest in Piece !!!!

No comments: