Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Cars !!!

Well today am going to talk about something thats been going on in my mind for quite a few years...

For people who dont know me, I love cars, and by love I mean they come first (i.e. before the members of the fairer sex). It gets quite evident on listening to my cries on seeing cars getting destroyed in a movie :-(

I have been in love with them for as long as I remember and for me seeing and reading about beautiful cars one of my life's greatest pleasures, and thats the main reason why I am in the industry right now...

I have always associated Cars with people, it goes like whenever i hear about someone from Mom or a friend or something, the first question I ask is which Car do they own. I then relate the level, standard and everything of that person based on the Car they own.

Over the years I have been trying to compile a list of cars with their owners and find a relation between the type / brand of the car with the nature of the owner. I have found quite good co-relations for the same. Though it does not apply to me as I own a Maruti 800 (a gift from Di) and own and drive it coz of its practicality and also cause I dont find it worth to buy a new one, though I do own a Pulsar which is undoubtedly one of the most desired Bikes in this part of the world.

So coming back to the co-relation, I will list a few of my findings in this post and then will make more entries in the future...

BMW - Generally a very Arrogant person, also someone who is self made.
Porsche - A person who loves Technologies and also quite proud of oneself.
Mercedes - The classical Aristocrat, generally owned by a person who always aspired to be rich and is generally a first sign of his / her reaching the level of wealth they always desired.
Rolls Royce - A perfect Gentleman, also the owner would have inherited his wealth to a great extent.
Toyota - A no nonsense person who generally doesnt have a big image and likes to live a non - descript life.
Honda - A person who aspires for a bigger and faster car but settles for a Honda for practical and financial reasons. High probability of street racing !!!
Ferrari - This person loves it all, speed, attention, lifestyle and glamour.
Lamborghini - Generally this person would look very sober on the outside but has a wild streak and this becomes evident on the wheels of the Lamborghini.

Well enough for today, will write about other Brands in the coming days !!!

Ciao !!!

2 comments:

Shruti Shah said...

Hey!

What about those ppl who know nuts about a car :p. Here is a idea - why dont you start a survey with your friends - take these brands and ask them which cars they prefer (with pictures of course coz i cant tell honda apart from toyota - on that part I loved lexus - smooth ride - even though its toyota.) Coming back to survey - ask them to choose a car and mcq of their attributes - see a relationship. Just for fun!
Chat me to discuss this idea ;).

Raahul said...

Nice Idea !!!! Will surely work on something like that....